1. In this community you're able to claim pairings, general relationships and single characters to write about. If you claim a pairing, every fanwork you produce needs to have at least hints of a romantic relationship. However, if you pick general relationships, you can alternate between all kinds of relationships; romance, friendship, rivalry, etc. You can also claim more than two characters in a general relationship, for example, to write them as friends and a threesome. If you pick a single character, you have to include that character in every fic, but this is very flexible and you can include romance if you like. 2. You may have up to three claims at once. They don't have to be all of the same type and if you have Zidane claimed as a character, you can still claim him in a relationship with Garnet if that's what you want! 3. To ensure diversity and such, only two people can claim the same character or relationship at any one time, except in the case of challenges, which have slightly different rules. 4. If you're inactive with the claim, it will be freed up for someone else to play with after three months. Only fair, really.
If you've read the rules, please place your claim here.
Writing/Drawing for your claim:
1) You may include up to five themes in what you write or draw. 2) You must make sure you're writing for your claim and not wandering too far from the point. If you claim Steiner as a character, Steiner/Beatrix in a fic is fine, but Beatrix/Garnet with Steiner taking the back bench is not. 3) When you submit, please use the following form:
4) Put all submissions under an LJ cut. Here is the code for an LJ-cut:
5) Submissions have to be based on at least one of the themes, however abstractly. 6) Writing can be AU, spin offs from your longer fanfics, part of a series of ficlets - as long as you provide the links if they do not stand alone. 7) Please post your stories actually on the community, and don't fake cut to your journal. That makes sure the memories will always be intact and people can always find your fic. If you write something too long to post on LJ, you can host it yourself and link to it or ask the mod to host it for you. 8) Please only post one story or piece of art in one entry, so that it can be put properly into the memories.
1) If you know that you're not going to like something because of the pairing/character/relationships/author, don't click the LJ cut just to say how much you hate the pairing. Discussions of pairings are fine, bashing pairings is not fine. 2) Constructive criticism should be gentle and aimed at building up the person's abilities, not tearing them down as a person. 3) No negative things like homophobic comments, racist comments, etc. That doesn't belong in a community like this that will welcome any and all kinds of pairings and relationships from Final Fantasy IX. 4) If you disobey the rules twice, I'll definitely make a note of it, and whenever you offend again, whether it be in two weeks or two years, you'll be removed from the community.
1) Challenges are slightly different and have rules and a claiming post of their own. When you claim a challenge, you claim a character, pairing or general relationship to work with, but you also claim up to two personal challenges. 2) More than two people can claim the same challenge, the same pairings or characters. 3) Exactly the same format is used to post challenges, except you must make it clear that you're writing for a challenge. 4) There is no time limit for challenges, unless that is part of the challenge.